Saturday, October 10, 2009

Project secret!

A few weeks ago i had the idea that it might be fun to photograph peoples secrets. With the help of a nice little facebook blog post and an honesty box i soon had secrets coming in at overwhelming amounts. I can honestly say i never expected this many people to send in secrets, I'm so excited to be doing this project and i hope it helps some people feel better about things they've been hiding. I feel like its giving a voice to everyone in this school who thought their ideas and thoughts were going unnoticed.

This is one of the best ideas i've had in a while im really proud of it :]


















more to come soon!

2 comments:

em[ily] said...

I'm really proud of it toooo!
you're so creative!
<2

LauraREBEL said...

i really love this idea! Do you mind if I borrow the idea? I want to do a 365 project for every day I am 18, and I really love this idea!


Keep up the good work!